The ability to tackle problems calmly & rationally is vital if the root cause is to be determined and a lasting solution found. By using these techniques you can start to tackle problems which might otherwise seem huge, overwhelming and excessively complex. These tools and techniques will enable you to assess and tackle problems confidently and effectively.
to you and your organisation
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Understand the need to deal with problems as they occur
• Use a variety of problem solving tools and techniques
• Understand the need to communicate with all involved in order to reduce further instances of the same issue
• Deal with problems in a timely, efficient manner
This course is highly participative and interactive, and provides the opportunity to share best practice. Participants are given the opportunity to practice their facilitations skills, and give and receive constructive feedback.
Anyone involved in improving efficiency and solving problems in the workplace.
• The problem solving cycle
• Barriers to problem solving
• Creative thinking
• Drill down
• The Pereto principle
• Cause & Effect analysis
• Force Field analysis
• S.W.O.T. analysis