Evidence suggests that 80 per cent of change initiatives fail to deliver their anticipated value and employee productivity can fall by between 25 and 50 per cent during large-scale change. Organisations don’t just change because of new systems, processes or structures. They change because the people within the organisation adapt and change too. Only when the people within it have made their own personal transitions can an organisation truly reap the benefits of change.
to you and your organisation
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• Understand the change process
• Manage change proactively
• Communicate effectively with those affected by change
• Create a positive climate
The training consists of a blend of informal lecture, discussion, syndicate group work and individual exercises.
Any manager involved in change.
• The characteristics of change
• Key steps to managing change effectively
• The Change Curve
• Developing a mission statement
• Team values and team development techniques
• Achieving successful change through effective communication
• Positive thinking techniques