successful outcomes through the effective facilitation of groups
of people has never been more important. Situations may include
solving a particular problem, gaining consensus to a course of action,
or mediating in conflict. This course will enable participants to
design and manage processes that will ensure successful outcomes
and to gain the commitment of all those involved.
to you and your organisation
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• describe the role of the facilitator
• identify the key skills for effective facilitation
• use facilitation skills to achieve optimum results
• confront and overcome difficult situations
• evaluate the outcomes of the facilitation process
• identify their strengths and weakness in facilitation
This course is highly participative and interactive, and provides
the opportunity to share best practice. Participants are given the
opportunity to practice their facilitations skills, and give and
receive constructive feedback.
Facilitators, Managers and Team Leaders, and any others who will
be working with groups to achieve change and improve effectiveness.
• What is successful facilitation?
• The role of the facilitator
• Skills of effective facilitation
• Facilitation models
• Dealing with difficult situations
• Evaluating the outcome of facilitation
• Facilitation skills - practical exercises