feeling and behaving assertively is a guaranteed method of achieving
constructive, long-term, effective outcomes. This course not only
with the essential skills and techniques but helps develop the confidence
will enable you to take greater control of your life.
to you and your organisation
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
• describe the nature of assertiveness
• identify and address their personal barriers to being assertive
• use a variety of assertiveness techniques
• demonstrate their assertiveness on their return to work
A highly participative course with a wealth of practical examples
Anyone who wants to develop their personal impact in their dealings
others. Those who wish to acquire greater confidence and control
• What is assertiveness?
• How assertive are you?
• The benefits of being more assertive
• The assertive model
• Bill of Rights
• Assertiveness skills - practical exercises